FUTO 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Form Announced
Candidates who chose FUTO in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders. of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in
relevant disciplines and subjects.
Application commences on Monday, October 9th, 2017 and closes on Monday, October 23rd, 2017.
Method of Application
1. To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
2. Visit the University website:. futo.edu.ng
3. Click on. “Prospective Students”.
4. Click on the link; “ 2017/2018 Direct Entry Application ”.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice
containing the Remita Retrieval
Reference Number (RRR) .
6. Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay
with your ATM Card.
7. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
8. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
10. Enter your CGPA for the OND /HND / First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Submit your application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement
14. Await further communication
from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira ( N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Thursday, October 26, 2017 to
Friday, October 27, 2017.
The specific time and date for individual candidates would be
communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for
2. Those who fail to register within
the period WILL NOT be qualified
for the Aptitude Test.
3. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her
chance of being considered for
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe
339 total views, 2 views today